Applied research analytical laboratory for custom-tailored and innovative statistical modelling solutions that fully involves the client and comprises the following phases:
- Identify the needs and goals by interviewing the stakeholders
- Study papers and research materials already published on the topic
- Identify the strategies to achieve the goals
- Develop a model and a prototype, run tests on subsets of data
- Discuss results, refine and validate the model
- Industrialize the prototype (if requested)
Data scientist recruitment and training: consultancy on organization of Data Analysis Lab or Innovation Lab
Create a research laboratory to develop custom-made highly innovative prototype statistical models and solutions.
Apply the Enterprise-University collaboration model already actively applied abroad but little known in European countries.
Transform prototypes with a high degree of success in study (or use) cases to further present them at sector-specific events inclusive of University events, involving the end-user Client to promote the collaboration in the field of statistics and data-science in International Communities. Transform the prototypes in commercial-scale products.
Transform the prototypes in Best Practice reusable models.
Collect particularly innovative arguments and establish specific research projects to follow the development of these arguments in the most “visionary” markets, organizations and research communities around the world.
«Atelier» approach – complete and full dedication to the Client and their needs